Our return policy is listed below. Remember to carefully research the product(s) you intend to purchase before placing an order. Our online resources, community and product specialists are intended to offer recommendations and information about the products only, the final decision is always yours.
ORDERS RETURNED FOR REFUND
Any/all items purchased from Kantoka must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a refund, exchange or credit: 1) Item(s) must be in original, brand new condition 2) No discontinued items/ used items 3) All parts and accessories must be included 4) The manufacturer or wholesaler that ships the product will make the decision on the refund or exchange of the product. Kantoka will facilitate and act on the customers behalf in its best efforts to successfully arrange a return, exchange or credit.
RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE
Once the carrier receives the product to ship, the carriers shipping and loss or damage policy is the policy that is in effect. Products will be shipped to the address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with any shipping restrictions contained on the website and within your jurisdiction. The time of delivery and location of delivery of the products to the designated address is at the discretion of the carrier and yourself.
ORDERS RETURNED DUE TO DAMAGE ON ARRIVAL:
Any items purchased which are found to be damaged on arrival must meet the following requirements to be eligible for an exchange:
1) You have attempted to claim damages from the courier or mail service
2) Item(s) must be unused and in original condition
3) All used items must go through normal end consumer warranty and inspection process through manufacturer
Include the details listed below and correspondence or scanned copies of correspondence from the courier or mail service stating that they will not cover the cost of the damaged product.
Order number / ID
Your name and address
Item being returned
Reason for return
Picture of item
Description of damage
4) Once we receive your information, we will contact you via email with further details. You may expect your return to process within 10-14 business days from the delivery date to us or the shipper, assuming the above conditions are met and the shipper has authorized the return.
5) The amount refunded to you will be net of any shipping fee costs or other fees charged by the shipper and courier or mail service.
6) Buyer must understand and agree that item(s) must be returned in full or will otherwise incur additional processing and restocking fees from 10-50%. This includes parts and/or accessories.
OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA RETURN POLICY:
Returns/exchanges policy for countries outside North America is implemented on a case-by-case basis. Because of the rise of shipping costs, customs fees, and taxes, we do our best to accommodate such requests with customer satisfaction in mind.
NOTICE: Kantoka reserves the right to amend this Return Policy at any time. As well, Kantoka and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse a return for any reason.